Job Location: 16 Miles NW Of Boston, MA
Our client located approximately 16 miles Northwest of Boston, MA seeks  Embedded Firmware Engineer(s) with C++, RTOS, Object Oriented Development and Communications Protocol experience.
We are seeking acombination of junior-to-mid-to-senior level engineer(s).
All candidate(s) MUST possess a Bachelor's in Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
Seeking US citizen(s) and/or Green Card/Permanent Resident(s).
Embedded Firmware Engineer
- Junior level candidates(s) will possess [2-4] years of "real world" Embedded Firmware Development with C++ proficiency. C programming is a plus, but not required.
- Mid level candidate(s) will posses [5-7] years of "real world" Embedded Firmware [Object Oriented and Real Time Operating] Development experience.
- Senior level candidate(s) will possess [7+] years of experience as listed above.
Working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative and systems-oriented environment, theEmbedded Firmware Engineerwill be involved with various phases of brewer development including development of new product and test firmware, as well as ongoing support of production firmware.
What you will do:
- Design firmware for new HOT beverage appliances
- Support product development effort from design to delivery
- Provide active support for the low cost and high-volume brewer production
- Contribute as a hands-on, results-oriented Individual Contributor or Project Lead committed to team success, willing to do the simple or complicated tasks to move a project forward
- Work effectively with personnel at all levels includingmanagement, engineers, technicians, and temporary employees
- Troubleshoot with basic electronic test equipment (DMMs, oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, etc.)
- Follow all policies and procedures
What you must have:
Bachelors Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
7+ years of firmware experience, a must
Strong proficiency with C / C++ [C++ proficiency as a minimum]
Experience with Object-Oriented Development
Embedded microcontroller system design experience, utilizing on-chip peripherals and sub-systems
PIC, ARM Cortex based systems preferred
Communications protocol experience (i.e. TCP/IP, UART, SPI, I2C, USB)
Programming in Real Time Operating System environments
Familiarity with Agile and/or Scrum methodologies
Experience with modern software development tools, including version control (e.g. BitBucket, Git, SVN, etc.), software lifecycle (e.g. JIRA, Confluence, etc.) and documentation (doxygen)
Experience in at least 2 of the following(more is better)
Connected devices / IOT
Embedded systems display(s), touchscreen(s),
Wireless communications (WiFi, cellular)
Control of electro-mechanical parts such air pumps, valves, motors, etc.
TriTek Staffing and our client are Equal Opportunity Employer(s). Please note that for this client offers of employment are contingent upon satisfactory completion of a reference check, background check, drug/alcohol test, and documented proof of work authorization. In addition, some roles require a pre-employment medical examination to determine your ability to perform the essential duties of the job.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.