Designer/ Modeler III
Clarion, IA - Contract
Productive Resources(www.prhires.com)is seeking acandidateto be part of our engineering team at our customer's facility in Clarion, IA. As a member of our team, the selected candidate will plan, coordinate, and perform the development, test and/or analysis of new concepts and designs for a significant portion or sub-system of a major and diverse project using preferred 3-Dimensional (3D) Computer Aided Design (CAD) tool. Is involved in cross functional teams. This position will report to the CAB and engine Leadership team.
This is a full-time position that is indefinite in duration with theopportunityof professional growth, and additional opportunities within our organization.
- Plan, coordinate and perform design work for complex 3D engineering assembly models and components.
- Understand of Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T) Standards and can apply it to many varied situations.
- Perform as expert user of 3D Computer Aided Design (CAD) system utilizing SolidWorks software.
- Will work independently on complex systems such as CAB and engine structures, providing design recommendations to the engineering team.
- Work with cross functional team to design and test new components.
- May mentor less experienced modelers/engineers as appropriate concerning modeling standards and design practices.
- 4-year BS degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with engineering tools, systems and databases
- Understanding of machine forms relevant to the agriculture industry
- Understanding of problem-solving techniques.
- Demonstrate the ability to multi-task with a desire to learn new processes in a high-paced environment.
- Exhibits detailed knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T) standards with the ability to train less experienced engineers.
- Perform tolerance stack up analysis with the ability to train less experienced engineers
- Understanding of machine forms relevant to the agriculture spray equipment
- General understanding of the Process (CAP)
- Knowledge of Enterprise Product Development Process (EPDP)
Why work for Productive Resources?
Productive Resources has provided machine design and engineering services to industry leading customers since 2001. Our primary focus is project-based product development of off highway equipment including agricultural, construction, mining, recreational, industrial, and special machines.
Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering services needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
Our engineering staff is located both at our Technical Center in Waterloo, IA, and at numerous customer sites throughout the U.S.
We Offer CompetitiveBenefits:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Short-term Disability
- Retirement Savings Account (Traditional 401k & Roth 401k)
- Flexible Spending Plans for Medical Expenses and Dependent Care
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Equal Opportunity and Veteran Friendly
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.