Description:This position is responsible for selling buses to multiple dealers around the United States. This position will develop sales and marketing strategies for the vehicles as well as work closely with the production team.
- Develop new sales opportunities for Buses.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers to generate new business for the organizations products/services.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Estimating in Syteline Cloud Suite Industrial for all customer quotations.
- Provide pre and post-sales support to customers.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions.
- Requires some travel on a regional basis.
- Other duties as assigned by the General Manager.
- Applicable vehicle or equipment sales experience
- Knowledge of transportation resources and public transit is a plus
- Ability to work independently
- Must be willing to cold call customers
- Computer knowledge with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills
- Valid Driver's license
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers.
- Must be result-oriented and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Associates Degree or higher in Sales/Marketing
- Must have the ability to sit, walk and stand for multiple lengths of time, throughout the day or as needed.
- Will be required to safely drive a vehicle to visit customers, which will require interacting with customers.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.