Maintain full strategic responsibility for the assigned business unit, including profitability, gross revenue, customer satisfaction, product management, budgeting, inventory oversight, sales forecasting and overall business growth. Develop and communicate a long term common vision via planning and expectations to all unit members, both direct and indirect employees (independent reps; if applicable). Create and ensure execution of a strategy building upon the strategic direction of the corporate vision and company Lean Journey goals. Select, coach, empower and retain a qualified staff that contributes to unit and company goals. Integrate different team functions on a group scale and ensure the highest quality performance through measurement, feedback, training and development. Report and integrate policies and objectives while coordinating with other managers and senior leadership. Develop compelling and meaningful value to business unit by using insight, business analysis, problem solving and flexibility with a focus on forward thinking by identifying opportunities, threats and trends; anticipating future barriers and issues, as well as analyzing and interpreting organized customer economics/financial performance.
- Direct responsibility of market based pricing for business unit offering
- Construct and execute sales objectives and budgets for specific business unit via coordination with SVP Sales
- Manage business activities focusing on financial and incremental growth of organization
- Maintain sales volumes, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Participates in developing marketing plans, including objectives and strategies, completing analysis of the market business specific products/services, and executes sound and relevant marketing and sales strategies with input from appropriate members of the sales team and/or senior management.
- Responsible for increasing and tracking market share
- Coordinate product management with field sales team, research and development, and marketing
- Coordinate with Marketing team to develop and implement operational plans for new product launches
- Communicate changing inventory needs and recommendations to supply chain.
- Cross functionally work with production, supply chain, marketing, technical services and others BUM, to fully achieve market goals.
- Communicate and train globally via companies sales and marketing teams, the companies center of excellence products and applications.
- Assign and allocate resources to achieve specific business results based on corporate approval levels
- Create, monitor and measure incentive programs to reward bonus/MBO payout based on employee performance
- Communicate job expectations; provide annual performance evaluations, individual development plans, and coach direct reports/ independent representatives.
- Continuous improvement of sales team skill set via training, servant leadership qualities, interactive field coaching and use of Lean Journey tools.
- Manage business unit as a cost center and monitor/approve expense reports
- Provide strong leadership for the sales team to ensure the achievement of sales targets and expense control
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Experience in manufacturing sales environment.
- Experience in go to market distribution channels
- Ability to manage and delegate direct reports
- Extremely well organized
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task.
- Must possess good written and oral communication skills.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.