Maintenance Manager Electrical Engineer
Our client is looking for a talented Maintenance Manager who will have responsibility for the leadership and development of our clients Maintenance Team, while leading all Maintenance Department activities. Position reports to the Engineering Manager.
KEY REQUIREMENTS Include:
- 4 year Degree in Electrical Engineering or other engineering field required
- 7+ years progressive experience in a key leadership role in a manufacturing or industrial Maintenance organization.
- 10+ years of experience working in a Maintenance organization of a manufacturing or industrial environment.
- 7+ years of experience in TPM
- Must be highly technical and have the following skills and understanding:
- AC/DC drives
- Troubleshoot PLC controls (programming experience not required)
- Electronic control systems
- Three-phased power and motor controls
- Hydraulics and pneumatics
- Experience implementing & using continuous improvement/lean tools (i.e. Six Sigma, 5-S, Lean Manufacturing) to drive improvement.
- Demonstrated strong leadership, team building and advanced coaching skills.
- Highly motivated, results oriented, driven.
- Demonstrated understanding of the principles and application associated with manufacturing operations, maintenance and engineering.
- Understands that performing job tasks in a safe manner is the highest priority
- Must be able to organize and manage multiple tasks.
- Formal Leadership training a must (manage multiple objectives and deadlines)
- Fluency in English is mandatory, other languages a plus
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently in a fast paced, goal oriented production atmosphere
SOFTWARE: Proficiency with MS Office & Access and TPM programs. Must be very computer literate.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES Include:
- Works closely with the Production Team to increase safety, productivity & profitability within the manufacturing operation.
- Capital project development and execution
- Provide leadership and direction to staff of skilled maintenance personnel
- Develop, coordinate and manage all facility and machinery maintenance, preventative maintenance programs and activities
- Ensure plant meets all safety, quality and environmental requirements
- Develops and implements maintenance strategies to improve equipment reliability and minimize unplanned downtime
- Plans maintenance operations, establishing priorities and sequences for manufacturing equipment repairs, improvements, and preventive maintenance
- Reviews operational schedules and coordinates maintenance activities to ensure production and quality of products meet both internal and external customer specifications
- Reviews production and operating reports and resolves operational, manufacturing, and maintenance problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays
- Inspects machines and equipment to ensure specific operational performance and optimum utilization
- Develops or revises standard operational and work practices and observes workers to ensure compliance with standard operating procedures
- Continually drive top 5 downtime
- Align operator care program (TPM similarities)
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.