Our client, who is a large international chemical company that specializes in innovative finishes for improving performance fabrics, is in search a of a strong Process Engineer to join their Engineering Team.
You will be responsible for:
- Helping to increase efficiencies, reduce costs, and improve quality throughout the facility.
- Maintain a continuous improvement plan encompassing all aspects of production
- Proposing, planning, and leading major capital projects.
- Help ensure environmental compliance
- BS in Engineering preferably in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
- 6+ years of experience with some exposure to a chemical manufacturing facility
- Strong mechanical aptitude and experience working with facility and chemical machinery
- Experience initiating and leading process improvement
- Good people skills and ability to communicate will all departments
- Exposure to Lean Manufacturing systems
- Very competitive salary
- Opportunity to become a highly visible member of a growing team.
- Immediate impact and long term growth opportunity with a well known international company
- Autonomy to effect real change
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.