Resident Engineer - Project Manager
Tier One global supplier of innovative electronics modules such as ADAS, Infotainment, RKE, Body Controls, Clusters and other electronic components and sub-systems to meet future vehicle system needs. Resident Engineering experience a is a blended role that is designed to develop a strong engineer into a Program Manager with significant customer understanding. This position will support electronics modules programs that are both in production and development phases and will be the first point of contact for our customers regarding technical solutions. We have positions open for GM and Ford programs in collision warning programs
- Support technical discussions between Customer and Project Engineering Team
- Support Requirements development and requirements analysis
- Lead resolution of quality concerns between OEM and Project Team
- Support field upgrades to electronics modules using CAN programming tools.
- Troubleshoot bench and assembly plant issues related to our products.
- Support component releases with customer database
- Balance customer requirements with internal needs (commercial and technical)
- Ensure manufacturing team has and uses a safe launch plan for all sample orders and SOP
- BS in Engineering or related field
- Bachelors degree in electronics or software engineering; Masters degree preferred
- Knowledge of processes and working methods. Having worked already for GM or Ford SW or hardware or systems role will be very beneficial
- Understanding on embedded HW and microprocessors
- Development of Electronics experience on high volume programs. (Previous GM, Ford, FCA resident experience preferred)
- Excellent Oral/Written presentation skills; experience communicating with a broad range of personnel from working level engineers to top management.
- Ability to work independently with little to no supervision and problem solving, decision making, interpersonal, and communication skills. (Both verbal and written)
- Experience with automotive electrical components required.
- Experience with Electronics Modules such as ADAS, ABS, TCS, ECM, RKE, Body Controls, Navigation
- Knowledge of GM and Ford release systems
- Min 5 years experience in Automotive Electronics preferred with Tier 1
RequirementsKeywords:optics, radar, camera, ADAS, electro-optical, remote sensing, optoelectronics, display, image processing, automotive, Tier 1, electrical, software, embedded, control
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.