AP Intego -Senior Product Manager, Partner Growth
AP Integos mission is simple but powerful: to provide small businesses peace of mind so they can pursue their dreams. We believe that insurance should be something that hums along in the background, providing security for businesses while freeing them to do their own thingwhatever that thing may be.
How do we do this? Equal parts creativity and tech, a dash of chutzpah, and our secret ingredient: fierce customer focus. Every day, our customers blow us away with their energy, imagination, and innovation, and inspire us to be as great as they are. We couldnt ask for a more vital or vibrant community to serve, and were extremely proud to play a part in so many amazing small business journeys.
With a mission like ours, run-of-the-mill thinking doesnt cut it. As were pushing the boundaries of the insurance industry, were looking for people who arent afraid to imagine new ways of doing things or to try something thats never been tried before. Thats why we foster a company culture where we support and empower each other to be creative, innovative, and boldly collaborative. We dont care who or where a good idea comes from, we just want to give everyone the freedom and tools they need to be great at what they do. Our offices buzz with the energy of a company thats experiencing tremendous growthand were just getting started.
As Senior Product Manager, Partner Growth, you will be responsible for creating products and experiences that deliver true peace of mind for small businesses and meaningful value for our partners. In this role, you will work closely with our Business Development team to assess strategic partnership opportunities and determine the right-size feature/product set to bring to market. Youll continuously utilize data and customer research to build compelling business cases and optimize our customer purchasing funnel. Youll execute product releases that delight and solve real problems for our customers, while helping our partners reach their objectives and goals.
- Be an owner of complex features and products across our entire customer journey, from discovery to purchase to policy management
- Utilize deep market knowledge to define small business customer segments and partner customer segments from a product perspective
- Create and manage a lightweight approach for evaluating new partner and product market opportunities
- Lead product roadmap prioritization discussions with stakeholders
- Leverage analytics and frequent customer interviews to identify customer and partner needs and pain points
- Facilitate design sprints and collaborative workshops to rapidly prototype solutions for customer and partner needs
- Lead daily standups, backlog grooming and prioritization, and release cycles for small cross-functional teams of Engineering, UX/UI Design, and CX Design
- Continuously help and support the teamfrom a quick wireframe to hand off to UX to detailed business requirements for Engineering
- Work closely with our Business Development and Tech Ops teams leading up to and following launch to ensure customers and partners have an amazing experience
- Define and manage quarterly AP Intego Product OKRsObjectives and Key Results
- Identify opportunities and go to market strategy for product scale; the features and product offerings that will have the greatest impact for the most small businesses and partners across our market segments
- 6+ years experience of product management, software project management, or business analysis
- Experience facilitating lightweight product prioritization and strategy sessions
- Strong presentation, communication skills, and a team-oriented mentality
- Ability to leverage data and metrics to build an impactful business case
- Experience in a customer-facing and customer impact role
- Experience managing products with modern APIs
- Bonusa love for small business and a passion for insurance
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.