Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nations largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering services needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a Product Development Quality Engineer on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will provide quality planning, control, and improvement support for product development teams, manufacturing engineering, supply management, and manufacturing and/or distribution organizations to assure product quality meets the customers' expectations. This includes the application of quality tools within the Enterprise Product Delivery Process (EPDP), Enterprise Order Fulfillment Process (EOFP) and Customer Support Process (CSP). Also supports application of quality tools with key suppliers as an integral element of quality planning.
- Participate on PDP (Product Delivery Process) teams as the Quality representative, ensuring quality activities and plans are formulated and followed.
- Engage in applying/leading Quality tools in Product Delivery Process (PDP) teams.
- Encourage early interaction of both customer and supplier input to team activities.
- Participate in Design Process and Assembly Reviews (DPARs), print reviews, and design reviews of new products.
- Monitor and facilitates quality activities for part approval, verifies manufacturing processes (control plans, assembly instructions) and confirms process capability.
- Use quality tools and practices to establish approval criteria to ensure the identification of quality failure concerns for both internal and external manufactured parts and assemblies. An example is Failure Modes & Effects Analysis (FMEA).
- Investigate unit quality related issues and concerns related to product and processes, gathers and analyzes data, resolves/facilitates resolution and implements corrective action.
- Engage in applying/leading Quality tools on Customer Support Process (CSP), Continuous Improvement (CI), and/or Value Improvement (VI) teams.
- Execute Quality Control Plan where implemented.
- Investigate product quality problems, determines root cause for quality problems, gathers and analyzes data and implements corrective action to reduce or eliminate non-value waste resulting from non-conformances, scrap or reclaim.
- Assist in identifying, communicating and resolving supplier quality problems.
- Engage in supplier quality plan formulation as necessary.
- Conduct audits of new and existing suppliers to determine manufacturing capability and adherence to accepted quality practices.
- Drive prevention actions.
- Facilitate and write quality procedures for maintaining/updating the factory quality system and supports quality system audits, reviews results with audit team, and participates in management review meetings.
- Provide training and/or supervision to co-workers, inspectors, technicians and auditors on quality procedures and tools to monitor critical processes to assure consistent control and/or to implement cost-saving ideas to improve our products to meet customer expectations
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
- Quality Development, Quality Engineering and Hydraulics.
- Engineering Degree or equivalent experience.
- Six Sigma, ASU, Black Belt in Quality Engineering Certification.
- Work hour of 1st shift.
- Able to do minimal travel within USA and Internationally if job requires it.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.