Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nations largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering services needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a first shift Quality Engineer II on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will provide quality planning, control, and improvement support for product development teams, manufacturing engineering, supply management, and manufacturing and/or distribution organizations to assure the companys product quality meets the customers' expectations. This includes the application of quality tools within the Enterprise Product Delivery Process (EPDP), Enterprise Order Fulfillment Process (EOFP) and Customer Support Process (CSP). Also supports application of quality tools with key suppliers as an integral element of quality planning.
- Production Support to identify, contain, investigate, and resolve quality issues.
- Lead problem resolution for Supplier Quality issues to ensure root cause is determined and appropriate corrective action is implemented.
- Lead Part Level Quality Planning for new programs, model year changes, running changes and continuous improvement.
- Support product lines builds with problem identification and problem tracking.
- Assist on new product rework tracking.
- Work with cross functional Turf Care teams to identify supplier related issues and assist in implementing of corrective action.
- Support the execution of Complete Goods Ship Hold process.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Technology/Science or equivalent discipline.
- Product knowledge in sheet metal, 2+ years experience in a manufacturing, engineering or quality environment.
- Strong leadership, organizational, communication and presentation skills.
- Self-directed, people oriented, technical focus and professional.
- Knowledge of drawing and schematic interpretation, product models, geometric dimensioning and tolerance.
- 2+ years experience using quality tools such as FMEA (Failure Modes Effects Analysis), 8D Corrective Action, Root Cause analysis, Mistake-proofing, and SPC (Statistical Process Control).
- Six Sigma experience green belt, minimum.
- Solid MS Office experience including Outlook, MS Word and Excel.
- Work hour of 1st shift.
- Product knowledge in hydraulics, plastics, castings and other commodities involved with the assembly of commercial mowing and golf mowing equipment.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.