Fun and exciting interior design firm looking for a new member who wants to join their team and have fun and work hard helping their clients design their dream vacation homes! This position will work closely with the firms clients and management team.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Presenting, and overseeing multiple projects at one time.
- Meeting with clients onsite and in office setting, working with vendors and subcontractors. Overseeing Junior Designers to ensure all project items and specified budgets
- are being followed.
- Designer should be able to demonstrate strength in CAD drawings, product specification, budgeting, job site supervision, furniture, finishes, lighting, and art all for both exterior and interior finishes.
- 40 hour minimum weekly requirement.
- Ability to create and fulfill client expectations for their home
- Ability to select furniture, finishes, etc within clients budget
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Personal Vehicle and Cell Phone
- Detail Oriented
- Problem Solver
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team Mentality
- Great Attitude
Bachelors Degree from a four-year college or university preferably with a major in interior
design or interior architecture.
To apply for this Senior Interior Designer position, please submit your cover letter (listing salary history), resume, sample portfolio and references, as outlined below.
All experience, references and statements related to your application or candidacy are presumed to be truthful and accurate and are subject to validation. Providing false or misleading information, or omitting relevant information, may be grounds for the withdrawal of any application or candidacy. References from former peers and colleagues, rather than the employer itself, may be deemed insufficient and additional information may be required. Design Management Company has sole and exclusive discretion to determine whether the information provided by a candidate is sufficient.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.