Location: Murrysville, PA
*Candidate must reside within a commutable distance of the Murrysville, PA location.
The Company, an American multinational, oilfield service corporation based in Houston, TX, is seeking an experienced Manufacturing Engineer to join their team. This position will be responsible for Improve production methods, determine manufacturing capacity, and set up production schedules. Provide support in the design, fabrication, modification and evaluation in support of manufacturing operation. This position works out of the Murrysville, PA location.
- Bachelors Degree in Industrial Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Minimum 5 years' experience with AWS welding code specification & inspection
- Minimum 5 years' experience with AutoCAD 2D/Inventor 3D
- Minimum 5 years fabrication experience
- Minimum 5 years experience with Corrosion management
- Minimum 5 years design and quality control experience in product manufacturing
- Experience with post-weld stress relief is a plus
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Provide technical assistance to strategic suppliers and production departments to reduce lead-times and costs.
- Assist with commodity strategies that support the desired profitability, level of quality, and cycle time of various product lines that meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Develop tools and processes to improve materials flow throughout the entire supply chain.
- Streamline processes and material flow to improve quality, productivity, and efficiency.
- Contribute to cost reduction efforts internally and externally by actively seeking and implementing opportunities for reduced costs.
- Assist with determining supplier capabilities and sourcing of new products.
- Provide technical support to manufacturing shop as needed.
- Stay abreast of changes in technology that will improve manufacturing efficiency.
- Create leaner, more efficient, and more profitable business practices.
- Perform other work-related tasks as assigned.
- Comply with all Companys and HSE policies and procedures.
Benefits and Schedule Overview:
- Salary based on experience
- This is a full time, direct placement position with the company. They offer a full benefit package
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.