Location: Murrysville, PA
*Candidate must reside within a commutable distance of the Murrysville, PA location.
The Company, an American multinational, oilfield service corporation based in Houston, TX, is seeking an experienced Application Engineer to join their team. This position will be responsible for promoting customer satisfaction and company sales efforts through prompt, thorough and accurate interpretation of customer specifications. As well as formulate appropriate proposals in response to customer inquiries. This position works out of the Murrysville, PA location.
- BA/BS in Engineering, Technical Field, or equivalent successful experience in a similar industry role.
- Experience 510 years in Engineering
- 3 years in drilling, production or completions operations, basic wellhead knowledge a requirement.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Read mechanical blueprints
- Assume the primary technical relationship with customers
- Establish delivery date and serve as a liaison between customer, engineering, and manufacturing to monitor the order process through relevant departments to assure the attainment of necessary delivery requirements.
- Maintain expert level of product knowledge and application.
- Articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users.
- Provide design and specification development support to consultants, integrators, and distributors.
- Provides input to product feature enhancements and process improvements
- Maintain knowledge of and conform to pertinent company policies to maintain the integrity and consistency of the company's sales and distribution channels structure.
- Contribute to maintaining effective, collaborative relationships within the company and throughout the industry through timely and accurate communication of information critical to meeting commercial commitments and achieving company goals.
- Acquire, maintain, and continue to develop and expand the base of personal knowledge of all product lines to more effectively assist the customer in an appropriate selection of product.
- Provide engineering support
- Travel Domestic and International up to 25%
- Perform other work-related tasks as assigned.
- Comply with all Companys and HSE policies and procedures.
Benefits and Schedule Overview:
- Salary based on experience
- This is a full time, direct placement position with the company. They offer a full benefit package once their eligibility period is met
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.