See all jobs in Havre De Grace MD
Job Location: Havre De Grace, MD
A leading world producer of high performance plastics and specialty materials with a portfolio of over 30 brands in over 1500 formulations used in hundreds of applications with locations on five continents. This is a $13B organization with 60 US locations. For 150 years they have driven innovation serving diversified markets from consumer goods to energy. The company has 21 Global Research Centers.The Composite Materials Group combines 50 years of technology. As the partner of choice for advanced materials development, we deliver optimal material solutions to address our customers most challenging demands for new high-performance materials to improve durability and production, while offering weight savings for the end application in Aerospace, Automotive industry. The Havre de Grace facility produces primers and adhesives for the aerospace industry.
We appreciate our employees by providing:
- High Base Salary
- High Bonus Potential
- 401K with 9% company match
- Full benefits
- Advancement opportunities with 60 US locations
Reporting directly to the Engineering Manager of this 325 person facility, you will be responsible to lead problem solving teams and implementation of manufacturing processes and machine solutions, project definition, project management as required, and project execution either as team leader or team member to support the work cell.
- Supervise and manage outside contractors as necessary to complete project work.
- Lead investigations into repeat out of control events using 6 sigma tools
- Identify and develop projects associated with safety, quality and delivery improvements
- Support Tech service in Qualification of targeted process or product changes
- Understanding of key process parameters and their interrelationships with other parameters and product characteristics along with six sigma tools
- Mentor Production Engineers executing approved experiments.
Community Information: Havre de Grace, MD
- Less than an hour from Baltimorewith all the amenities of a metropolitan area; arts, entertainment, professional sports
- Located where the Susquehanna River enters Chesapeake Bay, it is a beautiful port city
- Many options for living from urban to suburban, waterfront to rural
- A 2-hour drive to Atlantic City and the beaches
- Smithsonian magazine named Havre de Graceof America's 20 best small towns to visit in 2014
- B.S. in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
- Three plusyears Process Engineering experience
- Demonstrated understanding of technical or complex chemical manufacturing processes
- Understanding various lean continuous improvement methodologies
- Understanding and appreciation for developing and tracking metrics / performance indicators
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.