Growing software company looking for a Field Service/Support Engineer. This is a position with a lot of visibility and opportunity for growth. The candidate will be responsible for Installation and Support of the Software Suite in a production Print and Mail environment. The technology has a strong focus on customer care, and as such this role features prominently in the customer relationship cycle. Candidates will be involved in the life-cycle of the solution from initial scoping to post installation support.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Travel to customer locations for installations of the Solution (both national and international travel required)
- Provide on-site training of the Solution to customer resources.
- Assist with diagnosing and troubleshooting hardware and software issues encountered in the field.
- Document installation activities and provide daily reports to internal and external stake-holders.
- While not on an installation, provide remote support for installation base.
- Provide technical knowledge during pre and post sales scoping of upcoming projects.
- Work with internal and external stake-holders on documentation needs and improvements.
- Perform regular call-outs to customer contacts to ensure installation base is happy and taken care of.
- Associates or Bachelors in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent experience.
- Experience in a Service role preferred.
- Willingness and flexibility to travel.
- Solid understanding and experience with Windows Operating Systems.
- Knowledge of MSSQL databases and queries.
- Basic knowledge of networking technology.
- Basic scripting capabilities a plus, EG; JS, Python
- Excellent oral and written communications.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently or within a team.
- Basic knowledge of electronic/circuit logic a plus.
- Familiarity with basic hardware tools a plus.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.