Hartville Kitchen is a family owned restaurant that has been dedicated to serving Great Home-Style cooking since 1966. Hartville Kitchen has been in business for 53 years and we still serve the same quality homemade food
Hartville Kitchen offers a great working atmosphere and paid professional development training to help our employees excel professionally. Every team member plays an important part in providing an excellent customer experience for our guests.
We are looking for dedicated team members in the following areas:
Prep Cooks - Our prep cooks prepare our meats, potatoes and vegetables daily with the finest ingredients. They are responsible for the following areas. There are both part time and full time positions available in the prep kitchen.
- Ensure freshness of food and ingredients by checking for quality, keeping track of old and new items, and rotating stock.
- Ensure food is stored and cooked at correct temperature by regulating temperature of ovens, and steamers.
- Weigh and measures designated ingredients.
- Cut and trim fat from beef prior to cooking. Cleaning poultry before breading. Breading Fish.
- Bake, roast, and steam beef, poultry, vegetables, and other foods.
- Washes, peels, cuts, and shreds vegetables and fruits to prepare them for use.
- Operates the breading machine or manually breads chicken, chicken tenders and potato wedges.
- Observe and test foods to determine if they have been cooked sufficiently, by temping the food when it has finished cooking to make sure it has reached the required temperature.
Dishwashers / Evening Cleaning play an important role in our customer service by ensuring that we follow all the food safety guidlines per Servsafe. This is a part time position.
- Prepare dishes and glassware for washing by scraping and loading into our dishwasher.
- Wash all flatware and serving utensils using dishwasher.
- Place clean dishes, utensils, or cooking equipment in storage areas.
- Maintain kitchen work areas, equipment, or utensils in clean and orderly condition.
- Sweep, spray with hose and mop floors.
- Clean garbage cans with water or steam.
- Sort and remove trash, placing it in designated pickup areas.
- Wash pots and pans using a power washer to pre-wash for dishwashing machine.
Canidates must be able to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
Please Apply In Person At The Hartville Kitchen Office.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.