Associate Commercialization Manager
The Associate Commercialization Manager is responsible for managing projects and executing the functional responsibilities associated with new product commercialization and product assortment and project management for Shearers Regional Private Label channel.
Key responsibilities include managing projects by working with key cross functional partners including Sales, Retail Customers, Manufacturing, Operations, Processing, Quality Assurance, Finance, Customer Service, and Procurement to commercialize and manage products. The Associate Commercialization Manager's role includes managing new product launches, managing new packaging development, and providing technical and product segment support to the Sales team and to Shearers Retail Customer Partners. This position reports to the Senior Commercialization Manager, Retail & Food Service Private Label.
- Track and execute the steps and stages of Shearers customers product lifecycles for Shearers dynamic Regional Private Label sales channel.
- Manage product commercialization through detailed project management. Ensure 100% accurate product set ups and that all specifications and product requirements are met.
- Support Shearers commitment to Joint Business Planning (JBP) and partner with category management and customer marketing to execute Shearers Category Leadership Platform (CLP).
- Partner with sales to create selling decks and prepare for key account calls. Work with sales and category management to develop new business opportunities and make assortment recommendations for positive change that drive revenue and EBITDA.
- Accurately set up and launch new products. Manage active product changes. Coordinate product end of life obsolescence including developing raw material liquidation plans.
- Facilitate communications between customers and Shearers internal support teams.
- Support the development of technical packaging solutions including film, cases, cartons, and retail-ready displays. Work with Shearers Packaging Engineer and Technical Services team to plan, roll out, and execute.
- Learn and develop strong working knowledge of all production lines and the processes necessary to commercialize products.
- Provide commercialization support to sales team by developing and executing project trackers and managing actions and deliverables on time and on target.
- Work with external suppliers and customers to source resources, solve challenges and contribute to Shearers commitment to continuous improvement.
- Identify and execute ways to realize Shearers objectives to standardize and rationalize skus, production, and work flow processes.
- Bachelors Degree in a related field or equivalent in experience.
- 3 to 4 years of experience in consumer goods branded marketing and/or innovation platforms with food industry a plus
- Ability to manage both internal and external customers and to adapt and manage through change.
- Strong leadership and communication skills required.
- Strong project management skills and ability to juggle multiple projects and shifting priorities in an organized manner.
- Strong financial skills are essential to managing product cost understanding and P & L management expectations
Shearers Snacks is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation Apply now
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.