Senior IT Support Technician
The Senior IT Support Technician addresses the most complex technical problems, working within multiple channels to identify and resolve issues. Primary objectives include offering direct support, answering inquiries around procedural questions and policies, user account management, owning hardware/software procurement and software standardization across the enterprise.
- Broad technical foundation of IT concepts to ensure solid understanding of technical initiatives
- Communicate effectively with IT, Business customers, and management on a day-to-day basis
- AD & Group Policy Management
- Office 365 Administration
- Windows OS support
- File/Print Services
- Asset Management
- XenApp Workspace Support
- Wireless / Guess Wireless troubleshooting
- Attention to detail and accuracy, commitment to excellence, continuously looks for improvements, finds root cause of problems, owns/acts on problems
- Understanding of TCP/IP protocol and related hardware
- Office 365 Administration a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical/Problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and effectively meet deadlines
- Strong documentation skills
- Scripting in PowerShell and BAT files a plus
- Associates degree in Business (or Management), Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline, or equivalent work experience is required.
- At least 7 years of experience for within a support role
Shearers Snacks is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation Apply now
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.