In Pursuit Of (IPO) is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to drive comprehensive digital marketing strategies while overseeing the planning, production, and management of written copy and multimedia content for websites, social media, email marketing, and other digital properties on behalf of IPO clients.
This role will include oversight of public-facing digital platforms, and the production and approval of content. The Digital Marketing Manager will manage and coordinate projects, people, and timelines to ensure that the clients' digital marketing needs are being met and that policy and programmatic priorities are effectively communicated to target audiences.
Your Responsibilities Include
- Develop and execute comprehensive digital marketing strategies, including but not limited to web content, social media, email, and advertising.
- Oversee day-to-day operation of social media properties, such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, SnapChat, and Instagram.
- Drive content production and approval for written and multimedia products.
- Develop and implement content plans/calendars.
- Lead organic growth and engagement of digital efforts for the client and their online content needs related to policy and other programmatic efforts.
- Increase brand awareness and exposure through paid advertising and promotion on social media and other digital platforms.
- Develop regular reports to track key metrics across digital platforms and communicate performance to key stakeholders.
- Coordinate between departments to align strategic priorities and ensure project timelines are followed.
Knowledge and Skills You Bring to the Organization
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of experience in a digital communications or marketing role
- Familiarity with digital trends and best practices
- Experience with social media platforms and digital content management systems
- Experience with digital advertising strategy
- Strong critical thinking skills, and creative mindset, to help develop effective engagement tactics
- Excellent written communication skills
- Effective interpersonal communication skills and the ability and willingness to collaborate
- Attention to detail and a proven ability to manage projects and timelines
Standout Candidates May Also Bring
- 2+ years' experience leading digital strategy
- Experience with Sprinklr
In Pursuit Of is the full-service communications and marketing agency that drives ideas and shapes debates in pursuit of a society of mutual benefit. Our missions-driven partnerships advance policy and cultural change that enable people to improve their lives.
We believe that diversity in experiences, perspectives, knowledge and ideas fuels creativity, broadens knowledge, and helps drive success. That's why we're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strive to treat all employees with honesty, dignity and sensitivity. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression or identity, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any other legally protected class.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.