AHT Cooling Systems – USA, Inc., with its global headquarters in Rottenmann, Austria, and numerous branches abroad is among the leading international corporations in the field of commercial chilling and freezing for the supermarket and ice cream sectors as well as Food & Beverage cooling, and stands for quality, reliability and professionalism. AHT Cooling Systems USA, Inc. is the North American subsidiary of AHT Cooling Systems GmbH.
Due to the continued growth and success of our North American operations, we are actively seeking an Account Mangaer to join our Charleston, SC sales team.
In this position you will be responsible for the development and and management of existing accounts with a focus on Convenience Store and Consumer Packaged Goods customers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Strengthen existing relationships with regional grocery chains, convenience chains, convenience wholesale organizations and consumer packaged goods companies;
- Qualify customer requirements, accurately price and understand product offerings to prepare proposals, identify accessories and close sales to assist in generating revenue;
- Manage customer questions and support/coordinate internal and external project requirements with sales, Project Managers and service technicians;
- Collaborate with AHT USA Quality and Service associates to solve product issues;
- Coordinate with the Inside Sales Team to manage customer proposals and service related issues;
- Provide regular communication between operations, sales, service and store planning teams;
- Participate in continuous improvement activities as a member of cross-functional teams;
- Communicate with AHT USA Operations teams to forecast monthly inventory requirements;
- Attend national and regional conferences and trade shows to promote and educate customers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of selling experience with proven history of developing and managing new business opportunities; familiarity with sales into Convenience, Food Retail or association with Consumer Goods
- Highly motivated with a desire to succeed in a fast paced, performance driven industry
- Ability to grasp and understand technical functions of products
- Ability to read and interpret purchase orders and equipment drawings as it relates to the companys products
- Demonstrated knowledge of business principles from multiple disciplines to include forecasting, supply management, inventory management, order management and distribution
- Understanding and experience with order management process, as well as the effects on and interaction with other supply chain activities; achieving best overall supply chain result (cost / service balance)
- Ability to organize, efficiently document and routinely update information; ability to apply procedures to work problems and situations
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office applications to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required
- Familiarity with ERP systems (ie. SAP), and project management software (ie. Project Mates) is preferred
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.