At Danbury, you don’t just clock in at a job. You walk in the door to a work family who wants to make the day count. We truly believe our employees and residents are a family that comes together to enjoy the good things in life, including one another. When our employees feel special, so do our residents. That’s the Danbury Difference.
We are currently seeking applicants for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) positions at our Sanctuary Grande community in North Canton.
We have the following opportunities:
- Full time - 1st shift - 7:00am-3:30pm
- Full time - 2nd shift - 3:00pm-11:30pm
- Part time - float - all shifts
What are some of the perks that we can offer you as part of our team?
- An AWESOME attendance bonus. You can earn an extra $2600 bonus (full time) or $1300 bonus (part time) per year!
- Shift differentials for 2nd shift, 3rd shift, and weekends.
- Scrubs provided.
- Employee recruiting bonus.
- Company paid drug screen and background check.
- Higher education institution partnerships to offer reduced tuition to further your education.
What benefits do we offer to full time employees?
- Company paid Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Additional Voluntary Life, Additional Voluntary AD&D
- Company match 401(k)
- Vacation from 30th day of employment
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
What do you do as an LPN at Danbury?
- Our Licensed Practical Nurses provide direct nursing care to residents, prepare and administer medications, perform routine charting and documentation duties, and perform other duties necessary to ensure that our residents’ total regimens of care are maintained.
What experience or skills do you need to be a Licensed Practical Nurse at Danbury?
- We are looking for applicants who are licensed by the State of Ohio.
- Experience in a nursing capacity in a senior living setting is helpful, but not required.
- We are seeking Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) who are outstanding in their profession and would work well with our team.
If you’re a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) and want to make our residents’ days better then apply now for immediate consideration!
Danbury Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants for positions without the regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, or non-job-related handicap or disability.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.