At Danbury, you don’t just clock in at a job. You walk in the door to a work family who wants to make the day count. We truly believe our employees and residents are a family that comes together to enjoy the good things in life, including one another. When our employees feel special, so do our residents. That’s the Danbury Difference.
We are currently seeking applicants for Resident Care Companion and STNA positions at our Sanctuary Grande community in North Canton. This position is also often referred to as State Tested Nursing Assistant, CNA, Certified Nursing Assistant, Nursing Aide, Nurse’s Aide and Care Provider.
We have the following opportunities:
- Full time - 7:00am-3:00pm
- Part time - 3:00pm-11:00pm
- Full time - 11:00pm-7:00am
What are some of the perks that we can offer you as part of our team?
- An AWESOME attendance bonus. You can earn an extra $2600 bonus (full time) or $1300 bonus (part time) per year!
- Shift differentials for 2nd shift, 3rd shift, and weekends.
- Scrubs provided.
- Employee recruiting bonus.
- Company paid drug screen and background check.
- Higher education institution partnerships to offer reduced tuition to further your education.
What benefits do we offer to full time employees?
- Company paid Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Additional Voluntary Life, Additional Voluntary AD&D
- Company match 401(k)
- Vacation from 30th day of employment
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
What do Resident Care Companions and STNAs do at Danbury?
- Resident Care Companions and STNAs enjoy interacting with residents while engaging in the activities of daily living.
- Assist residents with daily personal care routines such as showers, bathing, personal hygiene, etc.
- Help residents prepare for and escort them to meals, activities, social programs and appointments.
- Assist residents with various other daily needs as necessary.
What experience or skills do you need to be a Resident Care Companion or STNA?
- No certification required for Resident Care Companion positions.
- STNA certification required for STNA positions.
- Experience working in a similar capacity in a Senior Living setting is helpful, but not required.
- A great outlook, cheerful disposition, and love of seniors are a must.
If you’re an STNA, CNA, Certified Nursing Assistant, Nursing Aide, Nurse’s Aide, Care Provider, or someone that wants to make our residents’ days better then apply now for immediate consideration!
Danbury Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants for positions without the regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, or non-job-related handicap or disability.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.