Our company needs a Word Processor/Data Entry Clerk responsible for completing work accurately and in a timely manner. The ideal candidate will demonstrate skilled formatting and processing reports that reflect company standards. This position will be working with Title Examiners or the Title Department and assist with their day-to-day functions. This position will be working with Title Examiners or the Title Department and assist with their day-to-day functions.
Previous title experience is highly preferred!
To qualify for this position you MUST have:
•1 years of word processing / data entry clerk experience
• Excellent time management skills
• Proficiency with Word & Excel
• The ability to prioritize & multitask
• The ability to maintain confidentiality
• You must be a dependable, responsible team-player with great integrity!
You’ll be responsible for:
• Typing and revising a wide variety of complex reports, which may require extensive formatting and processing
• Interpreting word processing instructions sheets & documents
• Clarifying questionable or ambiguous instructions inconsistent with report standards
• Faxing & emailing commitments and policies when requested
• Tracking daily personal production
• Faxing and emailing commitments and policies when requested
• Preparing mailings of title policies
• Performing other related duties and word processing tasks as assigned
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.