Our Massillon, Ohio facility currently has an opening for an Account Manager/Outside Sales Representative.
Growing business is looking for an Account Manager to increase sales in Ohio/Indiana/Kentucky territory within the Foundry Industry. The successful candidate will be responsible for establishing contact with existing customers, identifying new opportunities, and following up on potential leads. The Account Manager will also monitor industry trends in order to identify emerging markets and develop plans to utilize those markets to expand revenue.
- Generate sales reports each week and submitting them to management
- Utilize all available resources to reach out to prospects and attempt to turn those prospects into customers
- Collaborate with the management team to improve marketing materials and expand the company’s marketing presence in the assigned territory
- Attend industry trade shows to accumulate new leads and make productive contact with existing clients
- Update client information in the company contact database
- Stay on top of industry trends to identify potential opportunities for company growth
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field required
- 4+ years of outside sales experience
- Must be willing to travel 4 out of 5 days a week (Multiple States)
- Strong computer skills and understanding of spreadsheet software
- Self-motivated and comfortable working with little to no direction
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
Compensation package includes salary, commissions, company vehicle and an expense account.
If interested in applying for this position or you have any questions, please contact Bonnie Lynn at 330-833-5600 Ext. 219 or Use the Apply Now Button.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.