Texas Health Resources is in search of Radiology Professionals to join the Imaging Teams at select facilities in North Texas to work Full Time, Part Time and PRN.
At Texas Health, we strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion and excellence for all who come in contact with us, be they patients or our employees. We are committed to diversity in our workforce, and our mission to serve spreads across ethnic, cultural, economic and generational boundaries. We invite you to join us in furthering your career through our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Texas Health Highlights
• #1 as Fortune's 2015, 2016 and 2017 “Best Workplaces in Health Care"
• 2016 and 2017 Becker's Healthcare's "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare"
• Glassdoor Employees' Choice Award as a 2018 Best Places to Work
• Platinum-level recognition from the American Health Association (AHA) for being a "Fit-Friendly Worksite"
• Named #1 as the “100 Best Workplaces for Women” by Great Place to Work®
With 14 hospitals across the Dallas-Fort Worth area and one of the largest faith-based health care systems in the United States, Texas Health has the resources to offer a variety of career growth opportunities with equally remarkable benefits. You can choose to work in urban, suburban or rural facilities plus have the ability to move within the system. This gives our Radiology and imaging Professionals a level of flexibility that's hard to match. Compassion begins with caring for each other and Texas Health Radiology and Imaging team members are committed to developing relationships that go beyond their job duties. Teamwork, camaraderie and effective interdisciplinary partnerships are the hallmarks of Texas Health.
You belong here, we invite you to join our award winning team. Apply online today!
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.