Kimble Recycling and Disposal, Inc.
Why should you join our GROWING Team?
- Local and consistent year round work
- Home every daily
- Competitive Industry Pay
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Company matched 401k
- Up to 10 Paid Vacation Days
- Earn up to 6 PTO Days'
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Company Paid Uniform
- Boot Allowance
- Paid Orientation and Training
- Company Owned Fleet
- Regularly maintained fleet by our in house Kimble Maintenance Team
- Dedicated to providing quality service to our customers and a safe work environment for our employees.
- Valid Class A or B CDL License with a clean driving record
- At least 21 years of age
- Minimum of 1 year CDL driving experience
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen, background, and motor vehicle record check
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Operate company and personal vehicles in a safe manner in compliance with OSHA and DOT requirements, all local, state and federal laws and Kimble policies.
- Perform pre- and post-trip inspection of the vehicle, and document/report any mechanical or safety issues to supervisors.
- Courteously interact with customers, both internal and external, ensuring customers are serviced in a professional and timely manner.
- Immediately notifies Supervisor of accidents, injuries, or property damage
- Maintains and updates route sheets and driver logs
- Paid to attend scheduled safety meetings, information sessions, and trainings.
- Performs other duties assigned to by Supervisors such as assisting with other routes to meet customer needs.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Customer service oriented with the desire to meet or exceed expectations.
- Professional, courteous, and trustworthy
- Ability to work in all weather conditions and perform physical requirements including repetitive lifting, pushing, and climbing.
- Ability to read understand a map.
As one of Ohio's largest collection and disposal company, Kimble Recycling and Disposal, Inc. is a family-owned and locally operated. Kimble is more than just "waste disposal." Our customers are also our neighbors, and we treat them as such. We’re reliable, attentive and experienced professionals who provide unmatched customer service to the residents in our service areas. We are 100% committed to keeping Ohio clean and happy—after all… we live here, too.
Kimble Recycling & Disposal, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, age, military/veteran status or genetic information or any other status protected by law.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.