The Sign Graphic Designer is someone who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts, and other designs. The ideal candidate is a creative, self-motivated team player who can work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment and who is determined to make every project the absolute best.
Your Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will design all Commercial sign projects
- You will work with the Sign Managers & Coordinators on all commercial sign projects
- You will lead sign installers to schedule and help manage installations
- You will interact with vendors, suppliers, management, as it relates to sign design
Experience & Skills Needed:
- 3+ Years of experience in sign industry
- Strong skills in Corel Draw
- National sign rollout experieence
- Exterior illuminated signs
Benefits include Medical and Dental Insurance Plan's, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays and SEP Profit Share Retirement
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.