- Oversee the Regional monthly close, including monthly journal entries, reconciliation, and financial statement preparation/analysis.
- Communicates position responsibilities, duties, tasks, and plans to subordinates.
- Assist in the monthly/quarterly preparation of reports needed for SOX compliance.
- Develop and revise operating procedures to ensure data accuracy and maximize operating efficiency.
- Analyze financial data to discover patterns and/or discrepancies.
- Perform detailed monthly expense accrual analysis.
- Answers accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
- Develops reports derived from general ledger data to meet the analytical needs of company management.
- Maintains and develops databases and/or spreadsheets for the purpose of providing clients with wholesale and retail invoices, usage reports and printing volumes using data from the company's proprietary Abacus Print Cost Recovery software.
- Assist in the coordination and preparation of financial schedules for the external auditor's quarterly reviews and annual audit.
- Protects organization's values by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Completes financial projects as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business, Finance, Economics or related Business program
- 5+ years of related accounting experience.
- Must posses a strong understanding of US GAAP.
- Ability to follow-through and react quickly to situations.
- Ability to ensure confidentiality, take initiative and exercise considerable judgment.
- Ability to confidently communicate with external auditors.
- Sarbanes Oxley experience is a big plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in Excel (Pivot Tables, vlookup, etc).
- Ability to be flexible in dealing with changing priorities. Must have the ability to prioritize workflow and meet deadlines.
- Ability to answer questions in a professional and friendly manner.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently, resourcefully with minimal oversight.
- Demonstrated experience in developing strong working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Experience with MS Dynamics GP a big plus.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.