See all jobs in Raleigh NC
Job Location: Raleigh, NC
Control Systems Engineer or Software Engineer (1439)
This role will design new and innovative solutions to keep up with technology demands.
- Work with a team to resolve technical problems
- Design, plan, and create new software features
- Bachelor's Degree in electrical or IT or software engineering.
- 2 years of controls, test, design or engineering experience - NOTE this is NOT a testing role but a design role.
- Experience with C,C++, C#, scripting languages or controls engineering.
- Experience in Model Based Software Development
- Experience with Agile, MATLAB, Simulink. AUTOSAR, and CAN communications protocol or similar software..
- Experience in applying closed loop control theory
Relocation Assistance: Yes
Type: Full time, direct hire --THIS JOB IS NOT A CONTRACT JOB - it is an employee role.
Yes - VISA SPONSORSHIP IS AVAILABLE IF YOU ARE LIVING IN THE USA OR CANADA.
NOTE-- we will not hire F1 or OPT visa candidates since the requirements demands more industry experience.
CANDIDATE MUST LIVE IN THE USA OR CANADA IF ON A VISA
We are an equal opportunity staffing agency. Qualified applicants will be presented to employers without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.*
(BS OR "B.S" OR "B.Sc" OR software OR "embedded software" OR "Product Engineering" OR engineer OR engineering OR applications OR Design OR Design* OR test OR test* OR "Model-based software development" OR MBSD OR "software development" OR firmware OR C OR "C++" OR "C#" OR "scripting programming" OR "operating systems" OR "operating system" OR "Agile methodologies" OR "Agile methodology" OR MATLAB OR Simulink OR AUTOSAR OR J1939 OR ISO11783)
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.