The Accounting Manager is responsible for the overall management and integrity of the Company's financial information and systems. This individual will work to build the accounting team (over time), financial reporting, financial policies and procedures, and financial management information systems and interfaces. The Accounting Manager serves as council, team member and partner in the provision and analysis of budgets and other financial data and training for all staff.
Ideal Candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Master’s degree preferred.
- CPA certification required.
- 5-10 years’ experience in directing the financial activities of a professional organization
- Proven experience in developing and mentoring accounting and financial staff.
- Broad knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
- Strong understanding of computer systems and concepts as they relate to financial management.
- Ability to relate technical information to accounting and non-accounting staff.
- Ability to translate regulation into application.
Start-up, rapid growth
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.