A rapidly growing cannabis sales and distribution company located in Costa Mesa's Green Zone is searching for a sales/marketing support professional reporting directly to the executive team. Primary tasks are to support the field sales team with data, reports, insights, and marketing materials. You will interact directly with sales, marketing and operations and will have a direct finger on the pulse of a rapidly growing company, market and industry.
The ideal candidate is detail oriented, marketing focused and analytic. Must have strong computer skills across a variety of programs and must bring creative energy.
- "Human in the loop" - our systems are automated but you will review, modify or confirm.
- Run the point on data collection - we are analytics focused and constantly collecting new & relevant data.
- You will oversee that all data goes in the right place.
- Marketing - Assist in organizing sales activities, presentations, collateral and marketing.
- Analysis - You will be given the tools and the data to review and provide market insights.
Salary and Benefits
- Advanced MS Office, specifically MS Excel skills.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- 2 yrs Experience in either sales, marketing or creative, project management.
- Strong organizational, project management and multi-tasking abilities.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills.
Because our client is concerned about commute distances, resumes that do not include city, state AND zip code will not be considered for this position.
- Salary - $45,000 - $60,000 (depending on experience)
- Cell phone allowance.
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision plan.
- Paid Holidays and Vacation.
- A chance to develop yourself as a well trained cannabis professional.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.