90 Year old manufacturing firm is seeking a Regional Sales Manager for the Northeast sector of the U.S, focusing on the Biopharmaceutical and Food/Beverage markets.
Seeking a seasoned, customer-focused individual with a solid understanding of the B2B capital equipment market place. This role is based in the Northeast US territory and will work from a home office. Must be willing to travel >50% in the territory and attend trade shows in the northeast United States. The individual will possess excellent communication and people skills and have a technical background. The individual will have excellent analytical thinking and organizational skills and present him/herself in a professional manner when representing the company to the customer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain existing Customer relationships through regular site visits and meetings with senior plant management and decision-making stakeholders.
- Introduce company-specific equipment solutions to existing and potential new customers.
- Develop strong, trusting relationships with present and prospective customers.
- Prepare and submit territory sales forecasts as required.
- Keep accurate records of customer related communications and activities.
- Work well and cooperate with all departments in our global offices.
- A highly organized and disciplined individual.
- Thrives in a technical and detail-oriented environment.
- Competitive and tenacious; self-motivated to succeed.
Education and/or Experience
- Preferred: a four-year college degree, engineering discipline preferred (Chemical or Mechanical)
- 4-5 years’ experience in capital equipment sales preferred.
- Industrial, commercial experience, familiar with these environments.
- Proven track record in achieving budgeted sales targets.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.