JDE Business Systems Analyst, Manufacturing & Supply Chain – Minneapolis MN
The Supply Chain BSA will partner with Supply Chain to ensure that the systems that support processes for developing demand through production schedule generation meet the needs of the business and provide accurate information.
- Experience with ERP systems (JD Edwards) and core foundational principles preferred
- Support demand planning, master supply planning, co-manufactured planning, and production planning.
- Responsible for collaborating with Business leaders in functional areas and IT partners to help define business requirements for solutions that support complex business processes.
- Responsible for providing in-depth information on IT and system capabilities and integration to business processes.
- Must deliver high quality, timely information to support a wide range of initiatives to make sound business decisions.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.