Company: My client is a custom Injection Molder with over 40 years in business who embraces a partnership approach in full service manufacturing to drive to a competitive advantage together. As an outcome-driven company, we understand and deliver on the specific needs of every client. Whether you are looking for custom tooling and design, or cost reduction and improved performance through metal to plastic conversions, My clients goal is to help you solve your toughest challenges and deliver those solutions on time, every time. We also offer a full spectrum of in-house services from development and prototyping through manufacturing, assembly and packaging.
We appreciate our employees by providing:
- Privately Held, Non-union company
- Endless growth potential as they plan to grow 15% per year
- Competitive Compensation package with 30% annual bonus potential
What we are looking for in a Candidate:
- Bachelors Preferred
- 7+ yrs. Experience in the Injection Molding Industry
- 7+ yrs. Experience of product design & development for Injection Molding
- 4+ yrs. Experience leading an Engineering department
- Experienced in SolidWorks and IQMS ERP Software
Position will be based in the lower Midwest
Your unique role with the company: Reporting directly to the VP of Operations, you will be helping rebuild and re-create custom product projects ability on a level to attract and execute programs with fortune 500 OEM’s. The development of new products from concept to manufacture and manages all aspects, with internal and external participants, involved in this process. all initiatives to revise, modify, improve or discontinue any products for the life of the product, whether driven by us or the Customer.
The Product Engineering Department is the entity within the company that proactively and continuously manages the product database for all products and is the formal control point for all product-related changes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages/Coordinates the efforts of all resources involved in product-related projects
- Creates, documents and formally communicates and controls the processes that define and guide product engineering work. Makes certain that the work of the Product Engineering Department is effective and relevant to what works for all stakeholders, including customers, suppliers, regulatory and certifying agencies
- Manages projects on-time to schedule and within budget
- Continuously evaluates the performance of the company’s product engineering effort and makes changes to meet valid stakeholder expectations
- Hires, on-boards, trains and develops, evaluates and disciplines Product Engineering personnel
- Brings innovation where needed and adds core competencies, as needed, to maintain/improve Companies competitive position in the marketplace
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.