Company: My client is a custom Injection Molder with over 40 years in business who embraces a partnership approach in full service manufacturing to drive to a competitive advantage together. As an outcome-driven company, we understand and deliver on the specific needs of every client. Whether you are looking for custom tooling and design, or cost reduction and improved performance through metal to plastic conversions, My clients goal is to help you solve your toughest challenges and deliver those solutions on time, every time. We also offer a full spectrum of in-house services from development and prototyping through manufacturing, assembly and packaging.
We appreciate our employees by providing:
- Privately Held, Non-union company
- Endless growth potential as they plan to grow 15% per year
- Competitive Compensation package with 30% annual bonus potential
What we are looking for in a Candidate:
- Bachelors Preferred
- 5+ yrs. Experience in Managing a Quality department for an Injection Molding manufacture
- Experience with TS & ISO regulations
- Experience in Project Management, PPAP’s, FMEA’s and Internal Audits
- Experience supplying large OEM’s and being CQE Certified is a Plus
Position will be based in the lower Midwest
Your unique role with the company: Reporting directly to the VP of Operations, you will Ensure the quality of the parts produced meet all customer expectations; quickly and effectively act when non-conformances are found. Maintain the most recent interpretations of the quality system requirements and therefore ensure that documented practices meet the true interpretation of the quality management system standards.
- Collaborate with customers’ quality and engineering personnel to determine critical part features and review manufacturability of design. Make recommendations to modify customer part specifications and tolerances as necessary to support cost effective production.
- Provide engineering support to operations ensuring consistent application of quality techniques
- Resolve quality issues of capability, tolerancing, and materials related issues.
- Resolve quality issues by identifying problems, examining solution options, implementing action plans, and providing resources.
- Effectively communicate and reinforce companies commitment to quality improvement efforts
- Develop and submit PPAP documents for new product lunches to meet customer requirements.
- Determine when process stability and capability studies should be performed on existing processes. Review and analyze results. Recommend changes to processes based upon findings and perform follow up to verify effectiveness.
- Lead the Advanced Product Quality Planning activities to determine appropriate use of existing and new measurement systems during new tool or process design and startup.
- Coordinate pre-launch production trial run process monitoring.
- Lead the development of Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA).
- Maintain Control Plans and FMEA's throughout the life of the part.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.