World-renowned, multi-billion dollar food manufacturing company is seeking an experienced Utilities Maintenance Technician for their plant in Fort Worth, TX. This is a rare opportunity to work with one of the most stellar companies in the industry. Exceptional benefits, PTO and opportunities for growth. Please reference the job description and details below. Starting Pay Rate: $31.07 /hr (OT Rate $46.61) 3/4 Schedule (Example):On Tuesday & WednesdayOff Thursday & FridayOn Saturday, Sunday, MondayOff Tuesday & WednesdayOn Thursday & FridayOff Saturday, Sunday, Monday3 days week one = 36 hours4 days week two = 40 reg and 8 OT *Qualified candidates must have Ammonia/Refrigeration Certification
In this role you will be accountable for:
- HVAC (Ammonia and Freon based refrigerant)
- Air compressors, Elevators, Fire Control Systems, Waste Treatment Operations, Plumbing and water supply
- Servicing and operating plant utility equipment and support systems with all relevant components: includes but not limited to industrial chilled and hot water production/distribution, steam generation/distribution, compressed air delivery/distribution, condensate return network, domestic water distribution/discharge, waste treatment systems, recycling equipment, industrial HVAC’s, material/product handling equipment, PLC networks, HMI devices and control instrumentation
- Ensuring that work is completed in accordance with relevant codes and proper documentation
- Supporting projects in the area of responsibility including automated controls integration.
- Troubleshooting complex technical problems to eliminate root-causes
- Completing all mandated training, internal and external, and maintaining required certifications with code changes
- Participating in continuous improvement activities and performance teams for suggesting methods to improve processes, efficiency, quality and service
- Maintaining proper regulatory compliance of facility, equipment and behavior with regulatory agencies, including levels of ISO Systems.
The ideal candidate will have:
Please don't hesitate to apply, as this position will be filled quickly! Thank you. Keywords: maintenance, mechanic, tech, technician, refrigeration, food, manufacturing, beverage, technical, plant, manager, management, tools, tooling, refrigeration, cooling, ammonia, conveyor, utilities, utility, manufacturer, fort worth, arlington, dallas, euless, hurst, bedford, aledo, burleson, southlake, alvarado, granbury, grand prairie, irving, dfw, pm, schedule, scheduling, foods
- Active Boiler Training Certification
- Active Industrial Ammonia Refrigeration
- HVAC experience is required
- 3 or more years of system experience
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.