We are currently representing several clients in the Greater Denver area who are seeking highly skilled Legal Secretaries or Administrative Assistants. Our clients specialize in a variety of practice areas and represent a wide range of U.S. leading law firms and Fortune 500 corporations. This a great opportunity for an individual looking for full-time or part-time roles.
Legal Secretary / Administrative Assistant duties include:
- Perform administrative duties to include answer phones, greeting clients, processing mail
- Handle client matters via phone, email or mail
- Draft and revise pleadings, discovery, briefs, memorandums and correspondence
- Maintain attorney work calendars, schedule appointments, conference calls and other meetings
- Prepare expense requests, submit bills to clients, and communicate with clients
- Maintain and organize files, paper and electronic
- Assist with other duties as assigned
Legal Secretary / Administrative Assistant Qualifications include:
- 3+ years of legal admin experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to juggle multiple assignments and/or deadlines while maintaining a professional demeanor
- Must have strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and Adobe
- Contributes to an atmosphere of teamwork and congeniality
Benefits are competitive.
Does this sound like you? Are you interested in taking the next step in your career? If so we would love to meet you.
Finalists for the position will receive individual resume, interview, and career coaching from an experienced TLSS Advocate.
Targeted Legal Staffing Solutions is an equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs.
For more information about TLSS visit us at www.tlssdenver.com.
We look forward to getting to know you!
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.