Position: Maintenance Technician
Company: We are a privately held specialist in the composites industry that has been in business since 2009. We are set to double the business compared to last year with an aggressive growth plan to double that again in next 2 years with a plan of over $12M.
We use thermoplastic technology with materials such as fiberglass and carbon fiber. Our uniqueness lies in automated production from start to finish in it's manufacturing process. Our primary markets are outdoor recreation, energy, military accessories/tactical gear, medical, and industrial applications. Our materials provide the benefits of being lightweight, very strong, durable, and impact resistant while our process ensures speed beyond traditional composite capabilities. We are growing and adding customers, products, and equipment.
We appreciate our employees by providing:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Retirement benefits
- Full heath & dental benefits
- Vacation and holiday paid time off
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
The role is critical within the Company and will work directly with the Maintenance Superintendent. Your integral role will be to sets up, adjust and maintain assigned equipment with responsibility for production and quality. Analyze mechanical and operational problems on assigned equipment and plans for and take corrective action as directed. Make necessary corrections and running adjustments to maintain maximum production and quality. You will test equipment to check operation. Tries out equipment after repairs, changeovers or extended downtime.
Location: Denver, CO
- 3+ years maintaining manufacturing equipment
- Experience with mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems with PLC/control system knowledge preferred
- Troubleshooting capabilities for complex electromechanical manufacturing equipment
- Mold setup/changeover experience preferred
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.