Atlantic Pacific Group is an executive search firm located in Laguna Beach CA.
We are currently handling the search for an executive assistant and office manager for a busy hotel management company in Santa Monica. The role will be based in their corporate office in Santa Monica. In this role, you will be responsible for managing a very busy executive calendar and overseeing a front office receptionist.
We are seeking a high energy, highly organized and experienced executive assistant. Must have extensive experience with both domestic and international travel on both commercial and private aviation. This opportunity is a full-time role offering excellent benefits.
- Manage both personal and business calendars
- Act as a main point of contact for streamlining communication between the President and external contacts
- Maintain an organized system of files, allowing for files to be obtained in a timely manner when necessary including both hard copy and shared on line files.
- Act as the point person for weekly staff meetings and follow up on deliverable s with all staff members.
- Prepare for and attend quarterly board meetings.
- Schedule meetings and prepare spaces accordingly
- Event Planning
- Prepare for meetings utilizing PowerPoint.
- Manage the front office receptionist and oversee that the general maintenance of the office is kept at a high standard. This would include coordinating work with outside vendors and the chief engineer.
- Review and prioritize incoming e-mails and prepare responses on behalf of the presentation.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced executive assistant. For immediate consideration, please contactLinda Blakemore
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- At least 3 years of experience providing support to a senior-level executive
- Excellent communication skills, including oral and written
- Ability to maintain organization whether it be in physical office spaces or within filing or scheduling systems
- Must be a resourceful, independent and driven worker
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite including presentations for board level meetings.
- Capability to problem-solve and utilize best judgement when issues arise in the workplace
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Good work stability and outstanding references.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.