Position: Maintenance Superintendent
Company: We are a privately held specialist in the composites industry that has been in business since 2009. We are set to double the business compared to last year with an aggressive growth plan to double that again in next 2 years with a plan of over $12M.
We use thermoplastic technology with materials such as fiberglass and carbon fiber. Our uniqueness lies in automated production from start to finish in it's manufacturing process. Our primary markets are outdoor recreation, energy, military accessories/tactical gear, medical, and industrial applications. Our materials provide the benefits of being lightweight, very strong, durable, and impact resistant while our process ensures speed beyond traditional composite capabilities. We are growing and adding customers, products, and equipment.
We appreciate our employees by providing:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Retirement benefits
- Full heath & dental benefits
- Vacation and holiday paid time off
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
The role is critical within the Company and will work directly with the CEO. You will be the strategic leader and coach who can effectively communicate the expectations for all Plant maintenance. This will be a very hands-on role. You will be the machine and equipment expert from troubleshooting to mentoring the technician. You will also be the driving force for maintenance strategic planning for the organization. You must be a driven manufacturing leader with the ability to engage the staff and drive continuous improvement in maintenance and equipment efficiency.
Location: Denver, CO
- At least 5+ years maintaining manufacturing equipment
- Highly motivated, independent and self-sufficient leader that can be hands-on as well as detailed oriented.
- Proficient in mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems with PLC/control system experience preferred
- Troubleshooting capabilities for complex electro-mechanical manufacturing equipment
- Mold setup/changeover experience preferred
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.