Position: Project Engineer
Company: We are a privately held specialist in the composites industry that has been in business since 2009. We are set to double the business compared to last year with an aggressive growth plan to double that again in next 2 years with a plan of over $12M.
We use thermoplastic technology with materials such as fiberglass and carbon fiber. Our uniqueness lies in automated production from start to finish in it's manufacturing process. Our primary markets are outdoor recreation, energy, military accessories/tactical gear, medical, and industrial applications. Our materials provide the benefits of being lightweight, very strong, durable, and impact resistant while our process ensures speed beyond traditional composite capabilities. We are growing and adding customers, products, and equipment.
We appreciate our employees by providing:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Retirement benefits
- Full heath & dental benefits
- Vacation and holiday paid time off
The role is critical within the Company and will work as part of an engineering team with the CEO, who has pioneered the development of a wide range of composite parts and the related manufacturing processes. The Project/Process Engineer will be responsible for carrying a project from customer concept all the way to finished part, inclusive of the design of tooling and manufacturing processes for deployment in the factory.
- SolidWorks proficiency is a must
- Composite part design and design of related tooling, along with knowledge of ancillary processes such as waterjet cutting, machining, and programming of same are important skills for the role
- Hands-on role for someone to not only identify and design product-orientated solutions, but also ensure their manufacturability.
Location: Denver, CO
- B.S. in Mechanical, Materials, Plastics or like Engineering degree
- At least 3 years, 5+ preferred in composite (or plastics) product/process engineering
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.