Local 30-year old manufacturing company needs an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join their finance team. This position is in Brea and reports directly to the Controller. The company delivers custom sterilization services and packaging for single use items in operating and emergency rooms as well as other sterile hospital environments. You will be responsible for communicating with customers and processing checks, ACH and credit card payments to customer accounts. The ideal person must have MS Office proficiency and enjoy working in a small business environment. You must be well-organized and be able to balance a multitude of priorities.
- Process received Checks, ACH and credit card payments to customer accounts.
- Distribute customer invoices via email, mail, and EDI upload.
- Manage AR aging schedule and resolve any payment/billing variances or credit hold issues.
- Communicate with & send statements to customers.
- Place collections calls to customers.
- Review and post daily billing.
- Contributes to the team effort by completing projects assigned, as needed.
- Communicate and work well with customers, Customer Service department, Quality and Senior Management in accomplishing assigned goals and objectives.
- Meet objectives of the quality management system and recommend improvements, as needed.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong data entry skills required (Both speed and accuracy)
- Minimum one-year AR & Collections
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills
- Billing & Collections problem solving
- English proficiency
- High School Diploma
- Hourly Pay of $18.00 - $20.00 (depending on experience)
- Comprehensive Medical package (company pays 75% for Employee)
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick Leave
Because our client is concerned about commute distances, resumes that do not include city, state AND zip code will not be considered for this position.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.