Nurse Manager, Case Management|
This is an exciting opportunity to lead the day to day operations of the case management functions communicating with departmental and plan administrative staff to facilitate daily department functions.Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years case management experience and recent nursing experience in an acute care setting particularly in medical/surgical, pediatrics, or obstetrics and management experience.
- Previous experience as a lead in a functional area, managing cross functional teams on large scale projects or supervisory experience including hiring, training, assigning work and managing the performance of staff.
- Unrestricted RN license in applicable state(s) and valid driver's license and automobile insurance.
Who We AreHeadquartered in Central Florida, Pivotal Placement Services is a full-service national workforce solutions firm that specializes in placing healthcare professionals from staff to leadership with both clinical and non-clinical employers. Our Comprehensive and Customer Focused Workforce Solutions include, Right-to-Hire Contract Staffing, Direct Placement, and Managed Service Provider (MSP) / Vendor Managed Services (VMS) engagements nationally. Pivotal Placement Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Salary, bonus, and excellent comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance and 401k company match