Process/Maintenance Technician – Injection Stretch Blow Mold, Packaging
Company: Our client is a global organization that has been in business for over 40 years, privately held and growing rapidly here in the US for rigid packaging solutions. They are an industry leader in injection molded and blow molded applications for diverse markets which has allowed them to support some of the most recognized, household names for consumer goods – companies you know and see every day! They are dedicated to customer service and driving new technology through several R&D centers located around the world to help them become the best in advanced solutions. They are currently producing over 1 billion in sales as a company, they have several locations here in the US and plan to open several more, so company stability, career longevity, and growth are all things you can expect with this organization. Most importantly, they are bringing in the best of the best in advanced technology and processing equipment.
- This organization is founded on a customer service focus and legacy leaders in plastics packaging
- The company provides technical expertise through their Innovation Center for new technology support
How they appreciate their employees:
- By offering a compensation package that includes a generous salary, bonus, and more!
- Internal growth as the company continues to expand and open more facilities in the US
Your role within this organization: will be as the subject matter expert for extrusion blow molding (EBM) processing. You will be the owner of the equipment and responsible for it’s quality and ensuring that it runs at optimal efficiency. Troubleshooting, repairs, mold changes, process improvement, etc.
To be successful in this role:
- Technical Background in Engineering or Manufacturing of products in a high speed, high volume environment
- 2+ years or more in extrusion blow molding – packaging ideal, consumer products, etc. Sidel, Nissei, or Sipa experience a plus.
- Hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanical, and electrical experience with machinery/processing equipment
- Strong technical and troubleshooting skills – PROBLEM SOLVER
- Highly motivated, independent and self-sufficient leader that can be detail orientated to get the job done
Position will be based outside of Martinsburg, WV. This area is commutable from several great nearby cities (Hagerstown, MD, Chambersburg, PA, and Winchester, VA), known for a reasonable low cost of living and plenty of manufacturing for your continued career.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.