Think outside the box! Innovation. Cutting edge. Challenging. Perks that millennials are asking for!! Our client is hiring Financial Business Analysts to help grow the team. We have all levels so don't hesitate to apply!What's my day- to- day?You will assist in various financial activities including data gathering, trending, modeling, forecasting, planning, and reporting for Financial Planning and Analysis. This position will create new data models, trending and scenarios to enhance planning and analysis and enable automation of manual processes. This individual will be responsible for building models that provide insight to underlying business dynamics. The incumbent will contribute to the annual budgeting process, the weekly/monthly/quarterly forecast process, standard reporting and other initiatives as they arise. This includes aide in financial planning, analysis and projection, data-driven analysis, monitoring of trends in KPIs, and identification of opportunities for operational improvements.
Key Role and Responsibilities:
Education and Experience:
- Prepare accurate and timely financial and business analyses, research, and forecasts including demand forecasting, financial, and expense performance, rate of return, working capital and investments optimization, project benefit tracking
- Build dynamic, automated capabilities as well as data standards for key cycles
- Compile and prepare accurate and timely reports, graphs and charts of data developed; provide insights into the performance of the business
- Own moderate processes and/or portions of complex processes
- Participate in special financial and business related studies as needed to support project objectives
- Partner with Internal Controls to ensure full compliance with internal, external, legal and regulatory standards, and requirements; ensure effective control procedures are in place and fully functioning to preclude improprieties from occurring
- Conduct ongoing assessments of procedures to better understand and identify future needs and challenges
- Support by developing financial models to evaluate data trends
- Develop tactical (short-term) and strategic (long-term) action plans to mitigate the risks and capitalize on the opportunities for further growth, scalability, and sustainability
- Utilizes technical skills to recommend enhancements to forecasting techniques and provide insightful analysis to support decision making and help drive business results.
- Provide analytical support for performance trends and identify potential root causes for those trends
- Leverage reporting tools to develop, improve, and maintain reports that measure program's accuracy and performance
- Monitor and analyze the competitive environment and making comparative analyses; recommend changes in methods and materials
- Perform other duties as necessary
- Bachelor's degree is required, with a concentration in a mathematical or analytical field preferred (e.g. Economics, Finance, Engineering, Business Administration, or Accounting,
- 3-5 years of related work experience that demonstrates quantitative skills and an ability to perform a variety of financial and strategic analyses
- Exposure to large databases; and proven ability to deliver analytics
- Strong demonstrated ability to adapt to technology
- Some exposure to PeopleSoft Financials, Oracle and/or Tableau
- Exposure to large operating environment; preferably with diverse distribution
- Knowledgeable of the accepted accounting principles (FASB & GAAP)
- Bachelor of Science degree in Finance or Accounting
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to conduct financial modeling, and data-driven analysis
- Broad knowledge and experience with the information technology used for searching, delivering and sharing of information and intelligence.
- Excellent search and research skills
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced, environment with a “hands-on” teaming approach.
- Comfort with ambiguity; ability to work with incomplete data or seemingly open-ended questions and translate into actionable analysis
- Proficient in handling multiple concurrent projects and deadlines
- Proactively identify, contribute and drive the execution of financial improvement opportunities
- Lead ad-hoc department-wide projects, as assigned, to support Finance and other department initiatives
- Superior written and verbal presentation skills with a keen eye for detail
- Able to communicate effectively to all levels of the organization in verbal and written form.
- High integrity, energy, and enthusiasm
At Keystone Staffing Solutions, LLC, we are a team of diverse business professionals that is committed to delivering exceptional results. Whether you are a candidate or client, we are dedicated to addressing your specific business needs by establishing lasting relationships locally and nationally. We are more than a recruiting firm; we are a team of trusted Advisors that value both you and your business.
*Our brand is our commitment to our people, internal and external; we promise consistency, transparency, quality and reliability.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.