Seeking an engaging Accounting Manager to motivate and lead a team to accomplish:
Timely account reconciliations and P&L analysis
ID and implementation of process improvements
Accurate accounting info required by external auditors
- Special projects assigned by management
Our client is the single largest vendor in its industry. Their company culture is unbeatable with company-wide breakfasts, and 15 minute employee-planned activities.
A successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelors Degree, Accounting or Finance
- CPA license required
- Multi-location, large and/or public company experience is preferred
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Excel, Pivot Tables, VLookUp, etc)
- Software - General Ledger experience in large ERP
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.