Director of Customer Service is responsible for proving operation direction and leadership to call center teams and customer service centers. The Director is responsible for building an engaged culture focused on exceptional services and experiences to our customers and other internal teams as well. Other responsibilities include setting strategic direction, supporting regulatory requirements and using data effectively with a focus on results.
- Manage strategic direction and day to day operations of Customer Service Call Centers
- Build a positive and fun work environment ensuring the delivery of accurate and exceptional service
- Identify and implement initiatives to improve customer satisfaction levels.
- Responsible for hiring, employee performance and promotions and maintains proper staffing levels
- Creates annual departmental budget and is responsible for financial oversight.
- Utilize data to prioritize projects, programs and drives results
- Coach, motivate, inspire and develop team members, creating a positive work environment.
- Focus on employee and leadership development, including succession planning.
- Plan, monitor and adjust performance plans to ensure performance goals are met.
- Coordinate the messaging and material used in the service center with other business groups.
- Ensure departmental compliance with contractual, regulatory, and corporate requirements
- Coordinate, manage and document the operational components of the advisory committees and member meetings
- Develop policies and procedures to improve service delivery and interdepartmental processes
- Responsible for key indicator reports to proactively identify possible service delivery issues
- BS from an accredited university/college OR Masters Degree (preferred)
- 10+ years progressive experience with a focus in customer service or call center
- Proven Leadership/Management skills and ability to build effective teams and manage multiple projects
- Healthcare Industry experience including Medicaid and Medicare guidelines, standards and regulations
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills and the ability to successfully interact with staff at all levels of the organization and with external constituencies
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to make data driven decisions
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.