Commercial Property Claims Manager
Our Los Angeles County, California,insurance company specializing in Commercial property coverage, which carries an A rating by AM Best, is seeking to hire a Commercial Property Claims Manager!
This opportunity requires indepth knowledge of commercial property claims for the state of California
- Implement processes, procedures and objectives as directed by senior management
- Direct and train Claims Examiners to review expert reports leading to causation and settlement
- Manage a staff of Adjusters maintaining a diary system for close supervision
- Perform file reviews and direct specific activity on claims files as needed.
- Follow and maintain company guidelines as they pertain to coverage issues
- Manage and monitor vendors to ensure proper performance
Skills and Education:
- Bachelor's Degree in related area or an equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- 5 years of claims leadership experience with a solid exposure to management of property claims
- Experience in multijurisdictional property claims handling preferred
- Must have a valid driver's license with insurable driving record.
- Professional designations preferred
- Competitive Compensation package
- Annual Bonus plan available
For additional information and CONFIDENTIAL consideration please reach out to Randy Marsh, Lost Dutchman Search.
"Mining for talent in the insurance industry"
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.