Customer Service Manager
The position of Manager of Customer Service is with a family owned business, fourth generation, that has been in the Printing Business for over 170 years. It is a printing company offering a wide range of products. This is a company that offers the opportunity for a career with room for growth and development. Complete with a Wellness program, a Culture and Engagement committee, Medical-Dental Vision and 401K with company match.
The chosen candidate will serve as Manager of Customer Service, managing a department of 5-6 people. Manager must be highly qualified, result-oriented professional with at least 10 years of multifaceted experience in Customer Management, adept at listening to the needs of customers and delivering excellent customer service.
- Manage relationships with a variety of internal partners.
- Lead the organization’s efforts to come up-to date with Aged Receivables.
- Regular collaboration and participation in the planning process
- Involved with Sales budget and key performance metrics
- Will establish and deliver performance metrics and goals
- Participate in Research and Development activities
- Develop the existing associates on both the Design and Customer Service teams
- Must have experience in multiple areas of customer service
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience in multiple areas of customer service, specifically client services
- Experience in Printing, Packaging or Ink industry, A MUST
- Proven leadership/management experience in a packaging industry.
- Attention to detail and a creative and details oriented problem solver
- Proven success managing teams that exceed sales quotas and goals
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.