This position provides leadership over program and marketing strategies to support overall marketing initiatives.
The Digital Marketing Manager builds strategic marketing infrastructure and provides tactical leadership for digital marketing programs across the American Woodmark Corporation, including ownership of: Product Information Systems, Kitchen Visualization Experience, Website Development, Marketing Automation, and Customer/Consumer Data Strategy. This position manages the company digital and data architecture to drive desired business results.
- Lead team which owns marketing technology and customer/consumer data strategy for AWC
- Guide Marketing Technology Manager to develop and implement digital marketing infrastructure
- Lead cross-functional teams which engage sales, channel/brand management, customer care, finance, and IT
- Sustain a web-based customer experience that helps further channel and brand marketing goals
- Direct development of strategy for digital marketing and marketing data, including;
- Customer's digital buying journey and the integration with the traditional buying process
- Gathering and maintenance of online/offline data signatures left by customers and designers
- Development and integration of company's Kitchen Visualization platform across channels
- Ensure company awareness of and compliance with all data security and protection regulations
- Lead, measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns and tools, define KPI's
- Vet and manage digital agency relationships and identify opportunities for efficiency improvements
- Become company expert on emerging technologies/strategies and opportunities in digital marketing
- Responsible for developing and executing annual digital budget in conjunction with Channel Marketing Leaders
- Work with marketing and account leadership to execute new channel initiatives
- Demonstrate understanding of key business drivers, including revenue and profitability
- Adherence and promotion of the company's core values and CITE principals
- Achievement of financial targets across channels, including sales and profitability
- Execution of key projects on time and within budget
- Achievement of digital metric and customer engagement targets, such as web performance and sales conversion
This role has management/leadership responsibility for several other salary employees. Expectations include performance evaluations, providing direction, leadership, discipline, and personnel training and development.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communications, technology, computer science/engineering, or related field preferred -- graduate degree in listed fields is a plus
- Minimum of 7 years of marketing, sales, and project management, or similar experience with emphasis on digital marketing and marketing technology
- Strong, demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Experience leading cross functional teams and directly managing others
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft products, specifically Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint -- computer skills associated with statistical or data analysis a plus
- Excellent planning, project management and organizing skills -- high attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication and organization skills
- Ability to build effective business relationships with internal/external clients
Ability to listen and communicate effectively with customers/clients in an effort to carry out responsibilities or respond to common inquiries from customers/clients, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community and public. Ability to read and interpret common business documents including contracts, charts, graphs and diagrams. Ability to develop and deliver presentations to management and large groups.
Project Management Skills:
Ability to apply tools and organizational skills to multi-phase projects. Ability to handle ambiguity and drive projects to meet key milestones, deadlines, and metrics while working closely with multiple stakeholders groups, including internal clients and external customers or consumers.
Ability to define problems, determine failure points, establish facts, utilize data, and identify solutions. Ability to outline possible key choices and decision points that would influence the outcome of a project. Aptitude to dig into issues or obstacles and find solutions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and lift a minimum of 20 pounds.
Flexibility to travel up to 25% of the time.
Typical office environment. The noise level is usually moderate. Some out-of-town travel may be required. Occasional weekend work and extended evening hours is required.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The American Woodmark Corporation does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, religion, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or gender; and it will comply with all applicable federal, state, and local discrimination laws. No person shall be denied employment solely because of any disability which is unrelated to the ability to engage in the essential functions involved in the position for which application has been made either with or without reasonable accommodations.
Chaloner has partnered with American Woodmark on their search for a Director-Home Center Marketing. Interested candidates should apply by using the application form. Chaloner will review all applicants and, upon qualification, contact you to determine next steps.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.